martedì 10 luglio 2012

One Day I'll Fly Away

One day I'll fly away, leave all this to yesterday

What more could your love do for me? When will love be trough with me?


Why live life from dream to dream? And dread the day when dreaming ends


One day I'll fly away, leave all this to yesterday



Why live life from dream to dream? And dread the day when dreaming ends


One day I'll fly away



Fly, away

                                                    Note Finali / Endnotes

One Day I'll Fly Away è tratta dal musical Moulin Rouge (Baz Luhrmann, 2001).
One Day I'll Fly Away is taken from Moulin Rouge musical (Baz Luhrmann, 2001):

Nel film questa canzone è cantata da Nicole Kidman, qua è cantata invece dalla Principessa Ro (Barbie Principessa Dell'Isola Perduta, 2007 - ebbene si, odio le Principesse Disney ma ho un debole per le Barbie Princess!) .Mi piace il face mold di questa Barbie e mi è sembrata adatta visto che il suo personaggio nel film d'animazione canta. Ho spesso per la mente questa canzone. Penso perchè rappresenta quello che ho dentro. Spero di volare lontano un giorno anche io.
In the movie this song is performed by Nicole Kidman, but here is performed by Princess Ro (Barbie as The Island Princess, 2007 - yes, I hate Disney Princesses, but I have a weakness for Barbie Princesses!). I like the face mold of this Barbie and she seemed appropriate given that in the animated movie her character sings. I often have in my mind this song. I think because it represents what's inside me. I hope one day to fly away too.

15 commenti:

  1. Risposte
    1. Hi Dollz4Moi!
      Thank you for your nice comment :D

      Elimina
  2. Risposte
    1. Thank you very much Mark for your compliments ^.^

      Elimina
  3. Aww, Sergio. (((Hugs you)))

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I needed those hugs! Thank you Muff

      Elimina
  4. Hello from Spain: Great realism!. The doll looks like a professional model. Congratulations on your work with the camera. I really liked this movie. Keep in touch.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hi Marta, I'm glad that you liked the pictures, I do my best. Moulin Rouge is one of my favourite musicals!

      Elimina
  5. One day I will fly away...................

    Yes one day I will indeed fly away from the human world and land in the dolly world nd stay there forever !!:)

    RispondiElimina