domenica 23 dicembre 2012

Una sorpresa da Chicago - A surprise from Chicago


                                                                               Chicago








Grace: Allora? Come ti sembra?
Grace: So? What do you think?


Kara: Wow ragazza! Sei uno schianto! Il periodo di stage a Morris Town rende i suoi frutti eh?
Kara: Wow girl! You look stunning! The internship period in Morris Town makes its fruits eh?


Grace: Racquel è stata un'insegnante straordinaria, ho imparato tanto da lei. Ma chissà cosa direbbe vedendomi con questo abito! Mi sto riempiendo di glitter!!
Grace: Racquel was an amazing teacher, I learned so much from her. But who knows what would seeing me with this dress! I'm filling up with glitter!



Kara: Bè, guardala da questo punto di vista: se a fine serata vedrò qualcun'altro coperto di glitter, vorrà dire che il fascino della mia amica nel suo sexy vestito ha colpito alla grande!
Kara: Well, look at it from this point of view: if at the end of the evening I see someone covered in glitter, it means that the charm of my friend in her sexy dress hit big time!


Grace & Kara: (ridono / laugh)


Kara: Adesso forza! E' tempo che tu finisca di preparare la valigia!
Kara: Now come on! It 's time you finish preparing your suitcase!
Grace: Peccato che le ragazze non possano venire con noi.
Grace: Too bad that the girls can not come with us.


Grace ha qualche difficoltà nel chiudere la sua valigia.
Grace has some difficulty in closing her suitcase.


Ma alla fine le ragazze sono entrambe pronte.
But in the end the girls are both ready.

                                                              (suono di citofono /  doorphone sound)



Kara: E' il nostro taxi! Andiamo!!
Kara: It's our taxi! Let's go!!


Grace: Barbie, stiamo arrivando!!
Grace: Barbie, here we come!!


Avete visto bene. Grace e Kara sono due S.I.S. , So In Style. Non vengono vendute fuori dagli Stati Uniti. Ho comprato Grace dalla fantastica Vanessa, più un'altra ragazza che vedrete nel 2013 e Kara l'ho comprata dalla deliziosa Cat. Grazie!! Le adoro! Spero di riuscire ad avere anche le altre S.I.S. Gli abiti che indossano Grace e Kara sono Fashionistas. Le valigie provengono dagli accessori di uno dei miei due aerei di Barbie e che ho in previsione di ridipingere. La sedia appartiene ad un playset della serie Barbie Furnitures.
You have seen well. Grace and Kara are two S.I.S. , So In Style. Are not sold outside the United States. I bought Grace from the awesome Vanessa, plus another girl you'll see in 2013 and I bought Kara from the lovely Cat Thank you! I love them! I hope to have the other S.I.S. The clothes they wear are  Fashionista. The cases come from the accessories of one of my two planes of Barbie and I have in preparation for repainting. The chair belongs to a playset of the  Barbie Furnitures series.

11 commenti:

  1. Your new ladies are beautiful. I can't wait to see who is coming in 2013.

    Anika :O)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hello from Spain: I love the collection of S.IS. In my country are not for sale in stores. Your shopping very well. I like a lot. By the way, Chicago is an amazing city .. Keep in touch

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you Marta
      The S.I.S aren't sold also in my country, we live both in Europe, remember? That's why I bought them from Vanessa and Cat.
      I've never been in the States, so I have to trust what you say

      Elimina
  3. They are so lucky to have found such a nice home in Italy. I'm sure Grace is happy to have made the trip.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. You know Vanessa, having them it's like having a piece of a far place, a place better than the one where I live.
      Grace is gorgeous! And, OMG, everything she wears fit perfectly on her! Thank you very much :))

      Elimina
  4. Congrats on your SIS girls! The SIS line is really my favorite of the Barbie releases.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Also mine!! Can't wait to have the other SIS girls!

      Elimina
  5. I am glad to see that Grace and Kara have found a home where they are truly appreciated. I wish Mattel would wake up and make the SIS dolls available around the world.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

      Elimina
    2. I wish this too!! I hope Mattel will change company policy for the 2013

      Elimina