mercoledì 16 gennaio 2013

Amiche di salvataggio - Friends rescue






Skipper: Ho conosciuto un tipo carino che mi ha invitata ad uscire ma non so cosa mettermi per il nostro primo appuntamento. Ok, niente panico, chiamo le mie amiche e mi faccio consigliare da loro!
Skipper: I met a nice guy who invited me to go out but I don't know what to wear for our first date. Ok, don't panic, I call my friends and I do recommend to them!

                                                             Un Quarto D'ora Dopo
                                                             A Quarter Of An Hour Later



Gabriella: Tranquilla Skipper...
Gabriella: Don't worry Skipper....


Lily: .... trovare qualcosa che tu possa indossare per il tuo appuntamento....
Lily: .... find something that you can wear for your appointment ....



Hannah: ..... non sarà difficile, le senza tette come te possono indossare qualsiasi cosa, è per quel culone che ti ritrovi che sarà un problema!
Hannah: ..... won't be difficult, flatboobs girls as you can wear anything, it's your huge ass will be a problem!



Skipper: Siete delle merde!
Skipper: Bitches!

12 commenti:

  1. LMAO! I didn't realize her but was so big! She better wear a dress that hides it!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Lol Ms. Leo! I think Skipper will follow your suggestion

      Elimina
  2. Love all your teenagers. Now I have to go take a look at my Skipper. I never paid attention to her arse before.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you Vanessa. Mine is the one from the Camping Sisters series, she has a big butt for staying on the bike

      Elimina
  3. Gabriela is very pretty. I enjoyed seeing Skipper's pets as well.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hello from Spain: it is always difficult to choose the style for a first date. The girls are very bad ... ha ha ... You have a great collection of teenagers. When I saw on your blog to Hannah Montana I recovered mine. Keep in touch

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. True Marta. Your Hannah seems different from mine, is she Mattel-Disney or from another brand?

      Elimina
  5. LOL! That Hannah doesn't hold anything back. She must be what they call a "frienemy."

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hannah is not bad at all, there is a 4th friend that win on all for her bitchyness

      Elimina
  6. Ahahah! Bisogna affrontare la dura realtà! xD

    RispondiElimina