venerdì 26 luglio 2013

Zebra


Domanda: la barbie che vedete a sinistra in questa foto, quella con i leggins zebrati, è una Fashionista o una Fashionista Swapping Style? 
Question: the barbie you see on the left of this photo, the one with the zebra-striped pants, is a Fashionista or a Fashionista Swapping Style?
Seconda domanda: i pantaloni zebrati sono un unico pezzo cucito al top o sono due pezzi separati?
Second question: zebra pants are one-piece sewn to the top or are two separate pieces?
Grazie in aniticipo a chi saprà darmi delle delucidazioni :-)
Thanks in advance to those who can give me some explanations :-)

5 commenti:

  1. She is NOT a "Swappin' Style" Fashionista. She is "T3325 Barbie Fashionistas Sassy Doll". I am pretty sure her tights are separate. Here is a link to one on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-BARBIE-FASHIONISTAS-Wave-2-SASSY-DOLL-T3325-NEW-/141020579097#vi-content

    I hope that helps!! (^_^) *hugs*

    RispondiElimina
  2. Actually this one seems cheaper: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Barbie-Fashionistas-Sassy-30cm-T3325-Doll-Mattel-2009-/290897297347?pt=UK_Doll_Bears_Dolls_EH&hash=item43bad47fc3

    RispondiElimina
  3. Yay! Tahnk you SO much Cat! You helped me a lot! I had doubts because I saw pictures of her that confused me, that's why this post. I found an ad for this Sassy on Ebay UK, more cheaper than buying from Ebay.com :-) Thank you again Cat!!!!!!!
    *HUGS*

    RispondiElimina
  4. Sergio: The zebra pants and top are two separate pieces.

    RispondiElimina